Saturday, October 29, 2016

Balance: The Key to Serenity and Clarity



Balance is the key to my serenity. I attain balance by listening to my inner wisdom and to the wisdom of others. There is no situation in which I cannot find a point of balance. There is no circumstance in which I cannot find inner harmony. As I ask to be led into equilibrium and clarity, I will find that my answers come to me. I am wiser than I know, more capable of right action and attitudes than I yet believe. In every event, I seek the balance point of God's action through me.

– Julia Cameron
Excerpted from Heart Steps:
Prayers and Declarations for a Creative Life

p. 20




See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Memet Bilgin and the Art of Restoring Balance
May Balance and Harmony Be Your Aim
Seeking Balance
Clarity, Hope and Courage
There Must Be Balance
A Discerning Balance Between Holiness and Wholeness: A Hallmark of the Resurrected Life
Unique . . . Yes, You!
The Body: As Sacred and Knowing as a Temple Oracle
Prayer and the Experience of God in an Ever-Unfolding Universe
As the Last Walls Dissolve . . . Everything is Possible

Images: Eduardo Fedriani and Julián Goméz photographed by Joan Crisol for the Greek clothing label Modus Vivendi. For more images, click here.


No comments: