Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sami


In Australia today my niece Sami celebrates her 15th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Sami!

I share today a few pictures of Sami that I took during my return sojourn in Australia - one that came to an end just last Tuesday when I returned to the U.S.



Above: Sami and her sister Layne at the Riverbank Cafe in Gladstone, New South Wales.



Above: Sami with her Grandma Bayly (my Mum) and Uncle Chris (my brother) – Port Macquarie, January 2011.



Above: Sami and her friend Brock – January 2011.



Above: Sami at Coffs Harbour's Butterfly House – January 26, 2011.


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Happy Birthday, Sami (2010)
Happy Birthday, Sami (2009)
Happy Birthday, Sami (2008)
Like Father, Like Daughter


Images: Michael J. Bayly.

No comments: