Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy Birthday, Layne



My niece Layne celebrates her 18th birthday today.


Happy Birthday, Layne!


I'm currently in Kingscliff, in the northeast corner of New South Wales, for the wedding of my friends Jeremiah and Kristy, and so I'll miss celebrating with Layne and other family members in Port Macquarie today. I hope you have a wonderful day, Layne, and an enjoyable party tonight with your friends!





Left: Earlier this month the entire Bayly family gathered in Port Macquarie and celebrated both Layne's birthday and my nephew
Brendan's.







Above: Layne with Grandma Bayly (my Mum!).





See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Happy Birthday, Layne (2010)
Happy Birthday, Layne (2009)
Happy Birthday, Layne (2008)


1 comment:

Mareczku said...

Looks like you are having a great time with your family on your "summer" vacation, Michael. Happy Birthday to Layne.