Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ryan

In Australia today my eldest nephew and godson, Ryan, celebrates his 20th birthday!


Happy Birthday, Ryan!


The photos accompanying this post were taken in January of this year, during my most recent visit home to Australia.

Above right: Ryan, visiting from Melbourne with his family, relaxes at his grandparents' (my parents') home, Swallows' Ledge.



Above: Ryan with Grandpa Bayly.



Above: Ryan, second from left, with his brothers (from left) Mitchell, Liam, and Brendan.


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Happy Birthday, Ryan (2009)
Happy Birthday, Ryan (2008)
The Bayly Family - January 2010
The Bayly Family - January 2009
The Bayly Family - July 2006


1 comment:

Mareczku said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan. Melbourne is a great place from what I have heard. It is a beautiful and magnificent city. From what I hear it is still summer there. They have had a record number of consecutive days with highs of 20 degrees C and higher.