Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Night

Yes, Friday night is usually “music night” at The Wild Reed, but the title of the song I’d like to share this evening makes tonight much more appropriate.

It’s “Saturday Night” by one of my favorite bands, Suede.

Enjoy!




We’re going out tonight,
out and about tonight.

Oh, whatever makes him happy
on a Saturday night.

Oh, whatever makes him happy,
whatever makes it alright.



For more music on The Wild Reed, visit:
Engelbert Humperdinck: Not That Easy to Forget
Yeah, Baby, Yeah!
Rules and Regulations – Rufus Style
The Man I Love
Fleetwood Mac’s “Seven Wonders” – My Theme Song for 1987
Crackerjack Man
All at Sea
The Beauty and Wisdom of Rosanne Cash
Actually, I Do Feel Like Dancing
“And A Pitcher to Go”
Classic Dusty
Soul Deep
Wow!


No comments: